Show your school why Curriki rocks and encourage others to learn with Curriki!
Curriki Student Ambassadors are creative and resourceful individuals who are passionate about learning and want to spread the word.
Meet Kristen Blomstrom, President of Curriki’s Student Ambassador Program.
As President of the Student Ambassador Program, Kristen raises awareness about the many benefits of Open Educational Resources – especially Curriki – by giving presentations to student groups in her school and in other schools. Because Curriki helped her get an A in Geometry, she is passionate about encouraging other students to go to Curriki for help in school subjects.
BENEFITS OF JOINING
- Help grow our community (and spread our mission) around the world.
- Gain marketing experience.
- Receive certificate of volunteer hour completion at the end of 1 year of service.
- Permission to use “Curriki Student Ambassador” badge (on student resume, social media pages, etc.) to show your leadership and passion for education.
- Be featured on a Curriki website page.
- Potential for a Curriki internship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Promote Curriki in your school by presenting an overview on how to use Curriki (student must select his/her top 3 resources to demonstrate as part of presentation) to a minimum of two different classes. Must be signed off by teacher. Video of your presentation may be featured on the Curriki website.
- Educate others about Curriki’s mission by sharing cool Curriki content in your social media.
- Upload cool learning content (videos, animations, simulations, etc. to the Curriki website.