1) How did you originally hear about Curriki?
I am a member of a Yahoo! Group called csi_nsit. I learned about Curriki through this group via a post about the Curriki Summer of Content in 2009.
2) How do you use Curriki
As we all know, Curriki is a vast store of knowledge from across the globe. It can be used to attain and contribute knowledge. I have used it for both aspects. For example “Computing Across the Curriculum” by Curriki member Kevin Driscoll is my personal favorite, and I really feel that students can learn a lot from it. I have also contributed a resource titled “Algorithms”. So as whole, I use Curriki quite regularly.
3) Why do you use Curriki?
4) How do you plan to use Curriki in the future?
I plan to add more resources to Curriki about operating systems and computer system organization.
5) What do you see as the long-term impact of Curriki within schools?
I think Curriki will become increasingly popular around the world due to the:
- Quality of its resources
- Easy availability and accessibility of Curriki content
- Free cost of Curriki content to end users
- Curriki Review System to rate content
With such facilities available, soon Curriki is going to revolutionize teaching!