Learn how to prepare award-winning science fair projects on plants and botany.Projects include:
1. How do different conditions affect the speed at which fruit and vegetables ripen?
2. How do different types of fertilizers affect plant growth?
3. What happens when you grow sweet potatoes next to other plants?
4. How do different treatments change how fast seeds sprout?
5. How close does a pesticide have to be to protect a plant?
6. How does soil pH affect the pH of water that touches the soil?
7. Which way is up?
8. Roots restrictions
9. Can different colors and types of cloth attract or repel insects from plants?
10. The effects of light on seedlings germination rate of a plant?
11. What affect does the brightness of light have on the growth rate of a plant?
12. Does crowding affect plant growth?
13. Does Colored Mulch Affect Soil Temperature?
14. Does Colored Mulch Affect the Growth Rate of a Plant?
This resource is part of the Biology Links for One Laptop Per Child course which contains units on Exploring Life; The Cell; Genetics; Mechanisms of Evolution; The Evolutionary History of Biological Diversity; Plant Form and Function; Animal Form and Function; Ecology; and Astrobiology.
Navigate to This External Web Link: