Tony vs Paul:
A stop motion battle between two friends turned enemies.
Thanks for all the super nice comments! And since some questions keeps coming up, i thought I'd answer them. The video took two months to film and edit. 2. The music is available here:
3. Nothing is fake and no green screens were used. The only computer animated part was the letters falling on the page.
4. Yes, we really did jump all those times.
5. I edited it with Final Cut Pro
6. The camera we used was a Canon GL1 with both digital stills being taken, and footage being shot.
7. It was filmed in Massachusetts in the following towns: Arlington, Medford, Upton, Gloucester
Written & Directed by: Paul Cummings & Tony Fiandaca
Starring: Paul Cummings & Tony Fiandaca
Edited by: Paul Cummings
Music by: Chris Donovan