The resource has been added to your collection
These problems have students calculate discount percentages or amounts.
This resource has not yet been reviewed.
Not Rated Yet.
Instructions: Solve each of these problems.
1) A bike was originally $180. It is on sale for 10% off. What is the new price?
2) A book had an original price of $25 and now it is $15. What is the discount percent?
3) The price of computer was $500. It is on sale for 15% off. What is the new price?
4) A coat used to be $80 and now it is $60. What is the discount percent?
5) Robert bought a pair of shoes for $85. After he got them, they went on sale for 20% off. What is the new price?
6) Maria has a job that pays $10 an hour. She’s getting a raise to $12. What percent raise is that?
7) A necklace used to be $125 and now it is $100. What is the discount percent?
8) A CD you want was originally $20. It is on sale for 15% off. What is the amount
that the price will reduced?
Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies have changed. By logging in, you agree to our updated Terms and Policies.