The resource has been added to your collection
The Activity: Ask the class to from small groups of about 8 persons to work on ideas for ethical decision- making. Provide them with information about a business to use for the activity. This could be a local business, a business idea of your choice or theirs, or a business plan sample that they have been working with in the class.The activity supports the Entrepreneurship Content Standards/Performance Indicators as follows:
• A.06 Describe idea-generation methods,
• A.11 Assess startup requirements,
• A.13 Describe external resources useful to entrepreneurs during concept development,
• A.25 Explain the complexity of business operations,
• A.31 Use creativity in business activities/decisions,
• B.01 Demonstrate honesty and integrity,
• B.09 Enlist others in working toward a shared visions,
• B.25 Develop tolerance for ambiguity,
• D.03 Use proper grammar and vocabulary,
• D.05 Explain the nature of effective verbal communications,
• D.08 Make oral presentations
This resource is part of the Entrepreneurship Learning Activities collection.
Not Rated Yet.