The resource has been added to your collection
Part of Athabasca University's Mobile ESL Course, Exercise 44.2 tests your knowledge of when a sentence is active or passive.
Not Rated Yet.
1. Susan broke the washing machine.ActivePassive
2. The washing machine was broken.ActivePassive
3. The game was stopped because of the rain.ActivePassive
4. The referee stopped the game because of the rain.ActivePassive
5. Can you tell me where rice is grown?ActivePassive
Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies have changed. By logging in, you agree to our updated Terms and Policies.