The resource has been added to your collection
Part of Athabasca University's Mobile ESL Course, Exercise 67.1 tests your knowledge of when to use almost, hardly, just, or really.
Not Rated Yet.
1. Hockey is my favourite sport! I ____ like it!almosthardlyjustreally
2. That's incredible! I can ____ believe it.almosthardlyjustreally
3. Don't you like the food? You've eaten ____ nothing.almosthardlyjustreally
4. I ____ missed the train. It left as soon as I got on.almosthardlyjustreally
5. I ____ missed the train. I saw it pulling out of the station.almosthardlyjustreally
Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies have changed. By logging in, you agree to our updated Terms and Policies.