1. What does a healthy person do?
2. How does a healthy person feel?
3. What doesn’t a healthy person do?
4. What do healthy people eat?
1. Don’t smoke
2. Eat foods with many nutrients
3. Limit “junk foods” or foods with minimal nutritional value. It is okay to have special treats every once in a while.
4. Able to focus on schoolwork and give their best effort to everything that they do
5. Drink water
6. Be physically active every day
7. Feel energetic
8. Get plenty of rest (10 to 12 hours per night is recommended for children ages 5 to 12)
9. Eat 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables
10. Limit drinking pop
11. Good Hygiene (bathing/showering/brushing your teeth)
12. Have a good self-image/have high self-esteem