The resource has been added to your collection
Every year Code.org has an Hour of Code to promote computer science in k12 schools. Watch this video to learn how you can participate and promote coding in your school.
- Education > General
- Educational Technology > General
- Education > Instructional Design
- Education > Teaching Techniques/Best Practices
- Educational Technology > Integrating Technology into the Classroom
- Educational Technology > Using Multimedia & the Internet
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11
- Grade 12
Keywords:Computer Science Hour of Code
Access Privileges:Public - Available to anyone
License Deed:Public Domain
This resource has not yet been aligned.
Please enter your email address and we will email you instructions.
Non-profit Tax ID # 203478467