When you think of risk, do you conjure up thoughts of gambling, chance, or a blind leap into an unknown situation? These are types of risk, but to the entrepreneur, risk is just another factor to consider in the decision-making process.The activity supports the Entrepreneurship Content Standards/Performance Indicators as follows:
• D.01 Explain the nature of effective communications,
• D.08 Make oral presentations,
• N.01 Describe type of business risk,
• N.02 Determine ways that small businesses protect themselves against loss,
• N.06 Explain ways to transfer risk.
This resource is part of the Entrepreneurship Learning Activities collection.