This is the story of Goodies Gift Shop in its third year of operation in Small Town USA. Amelia Goodies, the owner, runs the shop with 4 full time employees, 2 part timers and herself. Her sales last year were $500,000 and her profit was $20,000 after taxes.The activity supports the Entrepreneurship Content Standards/Performance Indicators as follows:
• D.02 Apply effective listening skills,
• D.03 Use proper grammar and vocabulary,
• D.05 Explain the nature of effective verbal communications,
• F.02 Explain the factors of production,
• F.07 Explain the principles of supply and demand,
• F.08 Describe the concept of price
This resource is part of the Entrepreneurship Learning Activities collection.