1. What is the molarity of a potassium chloride solution that has a volume of 400.0 mL and contains 85.0 g of KCl?
2. How many grams of Na2S2O3 are needed to make 100.0 ml of a 0.250 M solution?
3. What is the molarity of a sodium hypochlorite bleach that contains 125 g NaOCl in 2.00 L of solution?
4. How many milliliters of 0.375 M solution of sodium hydrogen carbonate (NaHCO3) are needed to provide 15.3 g of NaHCO3?
5. How many liters of a 2.50 M solution of acetic acid, CH3COOH, are needed to provide 256 g of acetic acid?