Amplifying our collective impact in education.
JOIN US IN BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION OF TOOLS THAT SUPPORT FREE AND OPEN EDUCATION
Curriki provides organizations from around the world with the tools to create next-generation learning experiences. To support our customers, we are growing a network of professional service providers with strong leadership, technology expertise, and a commitment to scaling open, free, and quality education across the globe.
About the program
Why become a provider
- Expanded your existing offerings
- Unlock new revenue stream(s)
- Lead generation from Curriki
Benefits of being a provider
- Dedicated point of contact
- Priority support & ticketing
- Invited to present to partners/prospects
- Training – Tech & Learning Design
- Centralized Certified Knowledge Base
- Badge & promotion/listing on site
- Certified Partner Slack Channel
CurrikiStudio powers the world’s most innovative learning providers.
Connected Life Solutions offers consulting services and support technologies that when integrated together, enable businesses, and in some cases, their end consumers, to operate or live a ‘connected life’. By working with Curriki, educational content can be created and managed by local education partners, and then delivered to the remotest parts of the world using a satellite as the main distribution median over a large geographic area.
Freedom Learning Group is the leading educational courseware, content, and services provider powered by a global remote workforce of Military Spouses & Veterans.
Noovo helps to deliver OTT content everywhere by using broadcast technology (Satellite, terrestrial, cable).
A New York-headquartered Great Place to Work-Certified™ company, develops digital learning products and platforms for education companies. The company has served over 200 clients worldwide and has built long-standing relationships with most of them over the last decade. Magic’s experience of delivering learning platforms with analytics to empower students and educators manifests in its cloud-hosted out-of-the-box SaaS platform, MagicBox (Gold Award winner, IMS, Learning Impact Award 2020 – https://www.getmagicbox.com)
- Application Submission
- Technology / Learning Portfolio Review
- Reference Check
- Performance-Based Project Assignment
- Partnership Agreement
- Kickoff and Account Manager Introduction
- Self-tour of Resources
- Course Completion
- Support Hours
- Co-branded Pitch
- Led Generation → Bring into deep dive/solutioning calls
- Bi-monthly Check-ins
- Project and Pipeline Reviews
- Co-Marketing (Webinars, Newsletters, Press Releases), Social Media
- Compatibility testing for New Releases and Features