Some great and new improvements in our experience
New in CurrikiStudio, release 2.3.05
The main goals of this release are as follows: Continue to improve the authoring experience, Providing Branding Options for Organizations, Refreshed learner views and Address customer identified bugs.
Our goal is to continually improve the authoring experience and increase capabilities.
- Ability to reuse activities in new layouts
- Ability to create projects directly in teams
I am able to search and reuse existing activity layouts
CurrikiStudio has added the ability to reuse activities in new layouts. When creating a new layout select “add existing Activiyt” and a familiar search window will show up allowing you to find existing activities to add to your layout.
I am able to create a project directly from my Teams
A Team contributor can now create a project directly in a team. You no longer need to create the project elsewhere and then add it to a team.
As an Author
I’m able to customize Activities and Layout Tags
As an Author I can select multiple Activity and Layout tags. As a CurrikiStudio Administrator, I am able to customize Activity types and Activity items with Subject/Education level/Author tags for authors to create focused content.
- Whiteboard capabilities will be available as an activity for students.
- Edx and Infinite Campus Support, Additional Student Collaboration Tools, Additional MS Teams Integration
IMPROVE INSTRUCTURE EXPERIENCE
Our goal is to make Learner and instructor experience consistent across all activities and devices.
- All activities have been standardized to provide the same experience capturing grades and showing student results. The Curriki LMS Matrix documents the expected behavior of each activity.
- We have updated the learner views to work better on mobile devices where possible.
- Deep Linking Search
As adoptions and the types of users and organizations have grown CurrikStudio needs to provide more efficient administration capabilities.
- Ability to customize activity types
- Increased Branding Capabilities by organizations
I am able to customize look and feel of the UI
As Administrator, I am able to apply branding to my organization for authors.
- An external link to the status of reported bugs and current status of the roadmap.
High priority Bug fixes have been addressed.
Here is a list of the end user reported bug fixes that have been addressed in Release 2.3.05.